Buy our Books
Buy our books online
Local History Books
STOCK CLEARANCE SALE! All local history titles below are now just £2 when sold through our shop in Rhyl.
We have a few local history titles covering the Rhyl / Prestatyn area available direct from our shop, or click on the links above to buy from our stockists.
- Old Rhyl 1850-1910
- Harry Thomas’ Memory Lane Vol III
- Harry Thomas Memory Lane Vol IV
Titles out of print – but still available for Kindle / Kobo
- Harry Thomas’ Memory Lane Vol I
- Harry Thomas’ Memory Lane Vol II
- The X Site: Britain’s Most Mysterious Government Facility
- North Wales Hospital, Denbigh 1842-1995
Jack the Station Cat Books
We have published the popular Jack The Station Cat children’s books since 2005 and are proud of their success across the UK and beyond. There are 11 x English titles and 2 x Welsh translations available.
- Jack The Station Cat Takes a Holiday – 2016
- Jack The Station Cat and the Vanishing Lady – 2011
- Jack The Station Cat and the August Day – 2010
- Jack The Station Cat and the Snail Trail – 2009
- Jack The Station Cat Takes Charge – 2008
- Jack The Station Cat and the Midnight Mice – 2007
- Jack The Station Cat Goes to School – 2007
- Jack The Station Cat and the Tail’s End Tickets – 2006
- Jack The Station Cat: Jack in a Box – 2006
- Jac yr Orsaf a’r Cathod Bach Coll (Welsh translation of Lost Kittens) – 2005
- Jack The Station Cat and the Lost Kittens – 2005
- Jac yr Orsaf a Lladrata’r Trenau Bach – 2005
- Jack The Station Cat and the Great Little Trains Robbery – 2004
Read more about Jack and the Author Alan Cliff at www.jackthestationcat.co.uk
Trade Stockists – if you are an historic railway, gift shop or local attraction we supply Jack The Station Cat books at generous trade terms – please contact us for more information.
Follow Jack on Social Media: